Wednesday, September 30, 2009

::Noun Phrases::

It was a nice Wednesday and my mom told me like always: Rise and shine! I was late for school again. I didn't want to get out of bed, anyway I did it. I could hear my mom again: Shake a leg girl! And I did realize that I was very late for school. I went out of home and then I smelled a rat. A girl on the corner had a weird expression on her face, something was wrong. A guy was selling movies on the street and she was very mad yelling at him. He was a fishy guy I thought. Then the guy said: Go fly a kite! And the girl said: I’m not going to pay through the nose you are totally mad! I was looking at him and he told me: what are you looking? And I was like Gosh! I have to run! But I couldn’t, I was just horsing around the street. The guy was looking at me very mad, and he told me: Cat got your Tongue? Finally he took out his gun, and I was like Oh my gosh I'm going to kite the bucket! I was high and dry because the other girl ran away! I closed my eyes and then my mom told me: rise and shine little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this entry. Everything looks just fine!

    Carola

    ReplyDelete